Hospitality and style
A new Resort and BnB at Serri in Sardinia
Who we are
Our tradition of hospitality
A warm welcome at Biora
We are located in the heart of Serri, a small town in the Sarcidano area, located on a plateau at 630 m above the sea level. Biora is the name of the first settlement of Serri in Roman times. It was a Roman outpost located downstream, along the road that led to Isili, in the Su Moguru area.
The building dates back to the 1960s and is in line with the style and taste of those years.
The residence is surrounded by a 2000 sqm garden that offers several shaded areas for those who want to relax outdoors and leisure areas with garden games, such as table tennis and table football. The garden face the Pardu valley: from the fence you can enjoy a suggestive landscape that ranges up to the Giara di Serri, where the nuragic sanctuary of Santa Vittoria is located. The structure is spread over 200sqm on the first floor.
There are four double rooms with private bathroom, air-conditioned and equipped with all comforts, which can accommodate up to three adults and a child, each. The common living area is large and equipped with a lounge with fireplace, TV and is in continuity with the dining room and kitchen. There is also a laundry area equipped with an iron and ironing board, washing machine and dryer.
We offer you a Top Level Hospitality
Transfer to Cagliari
Safe Wi-Fi connection
Visit our world
Choose your favorite among those available
The colors on the wall work in nuance to create a harmonious light in this room.
Herringbone parquet flooring is a choice consistent with the style of the building. A clever mix of colors and materials for a space that tells its own story
This suite is the only one to have its own balcony and an independent exit to the garden. A clever mix of colors and materials gives a relaxing atmosphere.
The shades of color are designed to create a play of cross-references between flooring and furniture.
Where we are, Our roots
- Nuragic Sanctuary of Santa VittoriaThe sacred monumental complex dominates the territory surrounding the giara of Serri. The archaeological area, immersed in a suggestive naturalistic context, has been frequented since the first phases of the nuragic civilization (1600 B.C.). the place has become one of the most important expressions of the nuragic religiosity.
- Flumendosa lakeTheater of fascinating excursions by boat, it will present itself to you as a shimmering stone: the waters of Lake Flumendosa sparkle and seem set among the mountains. Its narrow valley lies on the crystalline basement that forms the backbone of the whole island. The shadowy areas created by mountains and rocks that emerge from the surface complete a spectacle that you absolutely must not miss.
- Nuraghe arrubbiu in orroliIn Sarcidano, in central-southern Sardinia, there is one of the greatest protohistoric monuments of Western Europe, the most imposing megalithic structure of the island, as well as the only known nuraghe with five towers. It owes its name to the red lichens that cover it almost entirely: arrubiu means red.
- The San sebastiano lake in isiliThe dam in the gorge of is Barrocus collects the waters coming from the Mannu river and has created, in the territory of Isili, the lake of san Sebastiano. The name derives from the church dedicated to the saint built on the calcareous rock in the middle of the waters of the lake. The church is reflected in the water generating a suggestive panorama with games of lights and colors.
- is janasNear the northern limit of the province of South Sardinia, almost in the center of the island, there is a place of legend, a fairy cavern, as the name itself testifies, hidden by waterfalls, a world of stalactites and stalagmites and rare fauna. According to ancient legend it was the home of three janas (fairies) who were petrified for having killed a monk. The walls of the cave are covered with marble flows and drapes, almost giving you the feeling that a storm of white stalactites is looming over you.
- su stampu de su turrunuA masterpiece of nature. On the overhang of a limestone wall, on the border between Sadali and Seulo, the water has dug a hole where it plunges from a height of about 8 meters to reappear, as if by magic, in a cave with a clear lake in the middle. The scenario is completed by streams of crystal clear water and rare plant essences. A unique natural monument, result of a triple karst phenomenon, will fascinate you at the gates of Barbagia, near the center of Sardinia.
- sa stiddiosa“A corner of paradise”, “tropical landscape”, “a unique waterfall”, “never seen anything like it”, “a fantastic experience”, “an enchantment”, “pure magic”, “a piece of Sardinia to carry in your eyes, in your heart and on your skin forever”. Here are the comments of those who have visited sa Stiddiosa, a masterpiece of nature along the course of the river Flumendosa.
Touristic experiences and services, to enjoy during your stay in Biora
Events, eno-gatronomic and naturalistic experiences in Biora
- Events in SerriThe calendar of the festivities that take place in Serri is full of appointments, important occasions for the preservation of identity and tradition.
- Horse RidingEquestrian tourism is a style of slow travel that allows you to enjoy the excellence of the landscape, food and wine, history and architecture of an area rich in culture and natural beauty. The giara of Serri opens up to numerous itineraries that can be traveled on horseback.
- Agreements with restaurantsCollaboration with the farm holidays “Sa Pinnetta” of Mario and Maria Luisa.Immersed in the hills of Trexenta and located in the locality of “Parapetza”, the farm is distinguished by the authenticity of its dishes, typical of traditional Sardinian cuisine. Their menu proposes:Starters: Ham, sausage, bacon, mustela and guanciale. Seasoned cheese, snails in sauce, battered vegetables, …
- Master class of Sardinian sweets and fresh pasta processingThe courses are thematic and articulated as follows: Processing of fresh pasta – overview of the varieties of fresh pasta in the Sardinian tradition and the ‘traditional use of durum wheat and semolina flour in cooking. Preparation of some varieties of fresh pasta and fregola. The course, which takes place in a friendly and familiar …
Have you enjoyed your stay with us? Help us! Write a review on:
Or comment and share our photos on your social profiles
Ask a question
Contact us 24h
Fill the form to ask any question. We will answer as fast as possible!
Else you can call us at the number (+39) 351 740 7137.
We speak Italian and English